Many people don’t know how to take the best care of the wavy curly hair, and even don’t know how to choose a conditioner for their hair. You may find that some shampoos or conditioners would cause your hair to break. The hair constantly breaks especially after a bath when you putting your fingers through the hair. Here are some tips to help you to benefit your hair.
(1) Don’t brush wet hair! That’s the biggest cause of breakage – improper handling while wet. Wet hair should be finger combed or combed with a seamless rake comb (Kent or Rachael Stephens). Mostly curls and waves do better with just finger combing.
(2) It might be the ingredients in your conditioner causing the breakage. Scan the bottle for anything ending in “cone” or “conol”. Your hair may or may not like it, so give the opposite kind a try (cone-free or with-cones, whichever is opposite of your current conditioner). Some people, especially curls/waves, find that “cones” make their hair brittle.
(3) It might be the thing you use to tie off your pony.
Here are some moisture and conditioning tips:
(1) Conditioner Only: getting rid of shampoo completely and cleaning your scalp and length with cheap conditioner, finishing off with your regular conditioner.
(2) Conditioner-Shampoo-Conditioner: a cheapo conditioner on the length before shampoo, then shampoo, then regular conditioner after shampoo;
(3) Shampoo-Conditioner-Conditioner: shampoo first, then use the conditioner with two different kinds in a row (one cheap, one regular);
(4) Conditioner-Shampoo-Conditioner-Conditioner: use a conditioner through your hair, and then shampoo it out. Finish that off with two different conditioners (one cheap, one regular);
All of these methods I use to keep my coarse and porous hair hydrated. I am Asian and I’ve found that my wavy/curly friends have the same hair needs as me – the key thing here is moisture, moisture, moisture. and of course, gentle handling.
If you don’t like the puffy when dry, you’ll definitely want to avoid brushing or combing while wet. Just use your fingers. And better yet, bun it if it’s long enough and let it dry in the bun.
Do you want know more tips about hairstyle or haircut ideas? Welcome to visit prohaircut.com, here we offer the popular haircut pictures, celebrity hairstyle and useful haircut tips. Please check the haircut information and write your review.
By Andy Chang
Sistema Circulatorio Maqueta Escolar
Aparato circulatorio maqueta - youtube, Dos maqueta del aparato circulatorio realizados con cartón visita mi blog mayyel.blogspot.mx.
Maqueta del sistema circulatorio. - youtube, Marketdisen: realización de maquetas para exposiciones y escuelas. materiales y diseños según su nivel de uso. jonathan cárdenas..
Olguchiland: nuestra maqueta de una cÉlula, Bueno, para intentar que mis chicos se aprendieran los nombres de las partes de una célula, decidí que podíamos intentar construir una. hicimos un cartel con el.
Robotlego, Grupo alfajores – el sistema respiratorio abril 24, 2010 posted by robotlego in general, uncategorized. tags: 2010, alfajores, alfatech, ant, chentex, fofue.
El conocimiento se comparte: ciencias naturales: viaje al, Confeccionamos una maqueta de las capas de la tierra. materiales: plastilina amarilla, naranja, roja, marrón, verde y celeste. instrucciones para hacer la.