Tousled and towering, this has a great nonchalant French-film-star air.
IDEAL FOR : Hair with texture thick, curly or color-treated.
IT’s OKAY IF : It turns a little lopsided, That ust adds to the sexy bedhead feel.
How to :
- Backcomb the hair at the crown, here’s how : pull up a two-inch section of hair. then comb backward, in short, choppy movements
- Smooth the hair over the teased section, toward the bock of your head. you’ll undo some of the back-combing, but that okay.
- Gather hair at the nape, using your hand as an anchor, with your free hand; twist the loose portion all the way down to the ends.
- Flip the twisted section up against the back of your head, tucking the ends into the base of the twist. holding the twist in place, secure with hairpins
Source : haircolorsideas.com
Tutorials You Should also see :
- Make a Natural Waves For Your Hair
- How To Make Knot Bun Hairstyle
- How To Styling a Topsy Tail
- Beautiful Braid Hairstyle
- How To Make Hairstyle With Chopstick